Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Medicine, Sarah and a Song

Tonight I began taking my medicine for my nausea (it's supposed to make me drowsy, but I'm alright so far). The doctor thinks I need to have gallbladder surgery. :-o We'll see. I'm feeling alright, but I'm a little nervous that the doctor might be right, and I'm VERY nervous that he's wrong, and that nothing is wrong with me that they can find! It's a bit of a scary little time I'm having, though, compared to many people's situations, it isn't a big deal. I'm just tired of feeling yucky all the time. It's silly, though, because it's just a simple little medical issue. For that to shake me is really pathetic. I mean, my sister, Sarah, has been through things people three times her age haven't even been through, and she's one of the strongest people I know. It's silly for me to be a little nervous, when she's got more health things going on, and she knows & remembers who is sovereign.

When I visited her blog, I heard this song, so I learned it tonight. It is by JJ Heller, and it's called Your Hands. I recorded it for my Sister-Mary-Sarah (that's her nun name). :)

It's, of course, just a home recording... and my intonation is sketchy, but your welcome to listen all the same. Sarah, you HAVE to listen, because I recorded it for you. :0) OH! I put some silly pictures on the video because they remind me, and maybe Sarah, of some good things.

Here it is!





Now it's time for bed. Good night!



2 comments:

  1. Nice.        Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gril...that was beautimus! You are so cute, and show mush lub for your sister. I fray that your gallbladder will leave you alone! Haha! But that was very pretty!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Matt's Project: Pixelated Version :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers