This definitely has NOT been updated for awhile... We will soon!
Welcome to the page with the checklist of things accomplished inside our little peach house!
Sometimes we'll post photos. Meanwhile, we'll keep a running record of things that get done, and a record of what gets discovered as we go! :)
Thank you, Rob, Meadows Family, Birne & Lynella, Brenna, Vic, Joel, Harding Family, Ron & Gail, Dan & Char and Elizabeth for your help!
- flooring up
- toilet in
- bathtub replaced
- sink/vanity purchased (for $40!!!! and a faucet was given to us!)
- Paneling down
- caulk up
- Floor fixed with OSB
- Window replaced
- sheet rocked
- mudded (still in process...)
- Paneling & Trim down
- Siding caulked (inside)
- Floor reinforced with OSB
- Closet cleared out
- Window replaced
- Partially insulated
PURCHASED TODAY: WALL AND TRIM PAINT & VINYL FLOORING!!!!!!! YAY!
- CARPENTER ANTS DISCOVERED behind the window trim in the bedroom. Oodles and oodles.
- Termite spray purchased.
- toilet removed.
- toilet replaced
- bedroom carpet removed and cut up
- walls torn down in bedroom completely
- bedroom trim removed
- tack boards removed off of floor
- SECRET COMPARTMENTS DISCOVERED in bedroom floor. Nothing inside. :(
- Bedroom window replaced
- Carpenter ants murdered
- Sheet rock (from bedroom) put into 8 garbage bags and carried (ufdah!) to the curb.
- plywood purchased for the bathroom/bedroom floors
- CRACKS IN OUTSIDE SIDING DISCOVERED through bedroom walls.
- Caulk purchased.
- carpets vacuumed.
- doors and window sills sanitized
- front yard raked-ish
- new wiring to the waterheater completed
- water heater installed!
- kitchen flooring mostly torn up (ew.)
- 3 bedroom paneling walls torn down, one with two layers of paneling PLUS sheetrock!
- HOLE DISCOVERED in the floor!
- bathroom window installed
- windows cleaned around the whole house
- CHIMNEY DISCOVERED in strange, blocked-off closet!
Meanwhile, Matt and I are still crazy about each other and crazy about our new, little house!