ANSWERS TO PRAYER:
- Matt will have an opportunity to experience courage--- He's going to Africa tomorrow! His French is so-so, but fortunately this is an ENGLISH-speaking part of Cameroon! :)
- Molly got even ANOTHER student to teach on Fridays! Please keep praying! (This makes the "count" 6 students! Praise God for His provision!
- The inside of our house is almost all done!?! A couple windows to put trim on, but otherwise we're there!!! So excited to sit on something other than a box/bin for supper now!!!!! Praise God for that experience of not having all the comforts so we can appreciate SO MUCH having a table and couch, etc.
This week please pray for...
Matt and Molly Together and TECH Team:
- Matt's trip to Africa: Safety, endurance, health, gaining wisdom/insight from Bob Schill (his mentor)... and Molly back home that she'd not worry.
- Finances in general--Missionary TECH Team has asked us to raise more support.
- continued growth as disciples.
- Friendships with neighbors
- preparation for the tests that he will begin taking soon to get licensed as an architect.
- working on schematic design for Calvary Baptist Church in Ghana
- beginning the planning for Missionary Village Ministries
- continued growth as a leader.
- working to learn French to be able to interact with clients in Africa
- Graphics in general; we want to serve our clients well, and sometimes it's hard to meet the needs they have. Please pray that we could serve WELL.
- Humility at the mission--- that I might be able to accept design criticism and look for ways to improve (and not be afraid of correction).
- Musical opportunities; finding more ways to honor God through music
We would like to also be praying for you; please send us your prayer requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU for praying!