Thursday, May 5, 2011

Black and White Ad

This ad is (obviously) B&W, and will be 8 1/2 x 11 in a pastor's conference booklet.  I'm so excited to be able to design it.


I don't know if it's official, or anything, but my manager has talked to me about changing my job description.  He'd like me to be on top of "new media." This means keeping our website up-to-date, facebook, and advertising for TECH.  It means keeping our displays current and literature accurate.  I'm excited because this is my area of interest FOR SURE.  Part of that being because I can be corny in the ads. :)  I do "corny."

(Note: The 1/4" bleed is left on this image.  It will actually be cropped, I guess you could say, for the ad.)

1 comment:

  1. PS- this is being advertised AFTER our new website is up. Whew! Good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Matt's Project: Pixelated Version :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers